Warehouse Superviseur H/F
reference: Herstal 2276 / Publication date: 28/11/2022
Herstal Expérience 0 year(s) Intérim en vue d'engagement Français Production
* Management of the warehouse, in/out.
* Issue raw material orders according to production plan.
* Contact suppliers.
* Receive and control deliveries according to define procedure.
* Monitor stocks using the ERP system Priority.
* Complete monitoring documents in real time.
* Realization of inventories.
* Shipment of products to users.
* Delivery of various equipment and raw materials to production teams.
* Back up for the secondary packaging of products (boxing and labeling) and preparation
* Observe and report any abnormal situations and investigate any non-compliance.
* Report daily work to the Production manager.
* You have a logistics-oriented Bachelor or have acquired an appropriate qualification through professional experience
* Having previously worked in the medical sector is an asset, as is having experience in customs formalities
* Team spirit
* Respect at all levels (colleagues, hierarchy, rules, procedures, work tool)
* Good level of English (written, read and spoken)
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
* Precise, rigorous.
* Proficiency in IT tools such as Office (Word, Excel) and specialized systems such as ERP is an asset.
> You are autonomous, resourceful and handyman.
> You have an excellent team spirit, and you integrate easily.
> You are flexible and have a positive attitude.
> You have a good ability to adapt to various situations.
> You are precise and rigorous in your work.
Ce que nous vous offrons
* Full-time position (40h / week).
* A permanent agreement after a period of evaluation.
* The opportunity to participate in a dynamic and fast-growing Med-tech company.
* A working environment on a human scale and a friendly atmosphere